Skin Care Advice
Quick, Easy & Cheap
Here some quick skin care advice you can use. Easy and inexpensive to start your Organic skin care regimen.
Look at Hundreds of Skincare Products Reviews - Here
Make Your Own Natural/Organic Skincare Recipes to Get Rid Of Wrinkles, Age-spots, Crows Feet, Saggy & Dull Skin.
When a dentist tells you that good oral hygiene protects your teeth and gums you know exactly what they mean. But do you know what it means to practice good skin hygiene? This is a simple guide
to show you that it doesn’t take much to keep your skin clean and youthful looking. It will also help obtain good looking skin if you don’t have it. Here is a list of skin care advice.
Here are some quick skin care advice that you can get started:
• First and foremost, “Don’t Smoke”, sorry to say to people who do smoke, but according to the researchers smokers are two to three times more likely to develop premature wrinkling than non-smokers. This is because smoking causes the fibers of your skin to lose their elasticity sooner and become more susceptible to wrinkling. The nicotine in cigarettes narrows blood vessels, preventing oxygen-rich blood from reaching the tiny capillaries in the top layers of the skin. When skin is deprived of oxygen it makes the skin dull, gray and leathery. You are basically strangles your skin. This is very important quick skin care advice.
• SLEEP... not only your brains needs sleep so does your skin. Your skin needs time to repair itself and sleeping is excellent downtime. Also, this is tough for some people, but if you can sleep on your back or support your head on a neck-support pillow this will prevent wrinkles because years of scrunching your face against a pillow will press wrinkles into your skin. This skin care advice is important.
• DARK CIRCLES – Most people who have light skin has them. Contrary to what most believe people dark circles are NOT cause of lack of sleep even though it may pronounce it more but is heredity. Also, many other things can enhance the darkest, such as allergies (including
), illness, menstruation and even pregnancy. So can excessive sun exposure as the sun’s rays break down collagen and elastin. Even though dark circles are harmless it is still a nuisance and many wish to lessen the appearance of it.
Solutions to a quick skin care advice:
A chilled chamomile tea bag (make sure your steeped in water first) over each closed eye for 10 to 20 minutes in the morning. This helps by constricting the blood vessels. If you experience any negative reaction, stop, some pollen-sensitive people may be allergic.
As an alternative to chamomile, soak cotton balls in witch hazel and lay them on the skin under your closed eyes for 20 minutes.
To cover the dark circles you are born with us a yellow-based stick concealer. Yellow neutralizes pink, red, and purples hues in the skin.
Invest in a vitamin K-based eye product. Eye creams such as Vita-K Solution gel can help strengthen capillary walls so dark circles and veins become less visible.
• BAGGY EYES – Baggy eyes and puffy eyes are two different things. First, I will talk about the baggy eyes.
Baggy eyes develop with age. As you grow older, the muscles under your eyes weaken, and the skin becomes less elastic. Fat tissue pushes through and around the muscles, giving the skin a swollen appearance. There is not much you can do except cover with makeup or have cosmetic surgery.
• PUFFY EYES - On the other hand puffy eyes are only temporary. Something has occurred to cause fluid under the eyes. This includes lack of sleep, crying, allergies, menstruation or eating salty foods.
One of the fastest, easiest and cheapest ways to reduce puffiness around your eyes is with a glass of ice water and four metal serving spoons. Chill the spoons in ice water then place one over each eye. When the spoons become warm, switch them with the others chilling in the glass of water.
This is the quickest skin care advice for puffy eyes, I have tried it and it really works.
Tea contains tannins, a natural astringent that pull skin taut and reduce puffiness. Wrap two steeped tea bags that have cooled in tissue (so they won’t stain your skin), and lay over your closed eyes for two to five minutes.
Dandelion Leaf Tea herb can help your body eliminate excess fluid. Drink a cup of this herb. You can buy herbal tinctures and dried herbs or teas in your health food stores.
NOTE: Those who are taking diuretics should consult your doctors. Most people have heard about putting on cucumber on your eyes, but the popular belief is a fallacy. Cucumbers contain a substance that could cause an immediate reaction such as form of hives.
• STY IN THE EYE – Each of your eyelids contains eyelash follicles and sometimes gets infected.
Hold a hot potato; wrap a warm, damp wash cloth around a hot baked potato, the cloth will retain the heat longer. Hold the cloth against the affected areas, closed eye for five minutes. Repeat four times every day for two weeks, this will gently coax the sty to break open and heal.
• TIRED EYES – We all get it, more than others. One major reason is looking at the screen or reading long period of time and not letting your eyes rest.
Look up from your work and look into the distance. Let your eyes focus and refocus, this actually lets your eyes muscles relax. You can rest and rejuvenate your eyes by rubbing your hands together to warm them up and gently position your palms over your closed eyes. Hold for five minutes and breathe calmly. You can also squeeze out your fatigue. By tightening and releasing the voluntary muscles in your shoulders and fists, you can trick the involuntary muscles in your eyes into releasing as well. Take a deep breath while raising your shoulders and squeezing your eyes and fists as tightly closed as you can. Then exhale and relax all of the muscles at once.
HERE IS QUICK SKIN CARE ADVICE FOR YOUR FACE:
• Cleaning the Skin – The skin-care industry spends millions of dollars on advertising trying to convince their products are the best. That they hold the secret to smooth, beautiful wrinkle-free skin. Well, much of this is false…it is all about the money for these companies.
If you want to get away from what works and what doesn’t, then you need to take the steps of a few simple basic quick skin care advice:
Your GOAL: Get the right cleanser that washes away dirt and makeup but leaves your own natural oils on your face. If your skin tends to be drier, then go creamier.
The drier your skin, the more gentle your cleanser should be. I would suggest Oil of Olay Foaming Face Wash or Cetaphil.
Cetaphil is a soap-free cleanser that’s free of skin- irritating fragrances, additives, and preservatives. This is found in health food stores.
If your skin tends to be oily, than you can tolerate a stronger cleanser. Try an oil-binding liquid cleanser formulated oil skin, such as Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, a cleanser with salicylic acid. If you like using a bar, use the Neutrogena Oily Skin Formula Facial Cleansing Bar.
For those who skin are sensitive, try Cetaphil or use a cleanser such as Almay that is labeled hypoallergenic, has few ingredients that can cause a reaction.
• How to Cleanse the Skin– The way you clean your skin is just as important as the product you use. Here is the correct way to wash your face.
If you are using a liquid, lotion or gel cleanser, place about a teaspoon of cleanser in the palm of your hand.
Massage it gently into your skin using the balls of your fingers.
Rinse your face with warm water until all the cleanser is removed (about 5 or 6 times) or wipe off the cleanser with a soft, damp washcloth.
If you’re using a bar cleanser, hold it under water to wet it, then work up a lather in the palm of your hand. Using the balls of your fingers, massage your face in a circular motion for 30 seconds, then rinse, as above.
Pat skin dry, never rub it.
And never use hot water.
Avoid using scrubbing grains or pads. Prolonged exfoliation can actually make the skin become drier and accent fine lines.
• Moisturizer Your Skin – There are literally hundreds of moisturizers on the market and new one coming on the market every week. Don’t be fooled by high-priced, high-tech products, the only thing a moisturizer can do for your skin is soften it, it does not erase lines.
If your skin is drier than most you need to pick out a moisturizer that contains ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, or dimethicone.
Two products that are good, Eucerin and Moisturel.
They slow down the natural moisture loss that your get throughout the day and prevent skin dehydration.
If you want to go the natural route and use Olive oil, but those that are acne-prone should avoid this. If your skin is oily you tend to use product that strips the natural oils too much and your skin may become dry.
Try a moisturizer that contains humectants (ingredients that attract and hold water) such as glycerin and sodium PCA. These ingredients trap water in your skin with no greasy shine.
Also, note choose a lotion rather than creams. Lotions are lighter than creams and tend to contain less oil, so they won’t clog pores.
• Feeding Your Skin – Drink eight glasses a day. Drink more during the winter, when the indoor air is dry. Skin continually loses moisture to the air, so it draws on the reserve of water that’s in the skin’s deeper layers. Years ago, we thought that chocolate and French fries could cause acne, but what is true is consuming a HEALTHY diet that really shows on your face. Another very important skin care advice.
When it comes to Quick Skin Care Advice,
here are the most questions I get:
• What is Alpha-Hydroxy Acid All About? - Alpha-Hydroxy Acid is an all natural substance found in sugar cane.
- The most common alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) is glycolic acid which is in most over-the-counter anti-aging products. This acid, combined with citric fruit acid and lactic acids, forms an effective solution to exfoliate dead and damaged skin cells.
- The average drugstore glycolic acid product costs around $10 and the more expensive ones are about $20. Most products, though, only contain less than 10% glycolic acid, which won’t do a thing for lines and wrinkles.
- Research suggests that at higher rate of 10% or more may stimulate the formation of collagen, the connective tissue in the skin’s second layer.
- There are a few over-the-counter products that contains 10 or more Alpha-Hydrox and Aqua Glycolic. I prefer and suggest this product,
made by Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw, the two scientists that wrote the book, “Life Extension”.
Thank you for visiting my page Quick Skin care Advice.
is a lotion containing several natural alpha-hydroxy acids (including citric acid) for exfoliating and rejuvenating the skin, together with a proprietary blend of other ingredients:
- amino acids, vitamins, antimicrobials, and more - designed to afford a broad spectrum of skin care and protection.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT - feel so smooth and soft - and a little amount goes along way. And the company "Life Extension" guarantees all their product.
Return from Quick Skin Care Advice to Organic Homepage