Healthy Organic Recipes
Healthy organic recipes
are important whether you have a dietary concern, want to make a healthy meal or just want to try new foods.
Live the Organic Life provides great food ideas. These recipes are all originals and as much organic as possible. I create my own meals than record them. So check often to see any new organic recipes. You would not know me if you saw me two years ago, I hardly wanted to put a spaghetti meal together. Now, I love trying new things, because once I find something my family likes I can put it together easily and not always wondering “what is for dinner?”
The important thing is I know what is in my food, because when you cook any processes, pre-prepare or prepackage meals you have NO IDEA what food manufacturers and companies have added.
You don’t have to make a big deal about your family meals. I know the toughest meals of them all are the dinner time meals. I make at least four nutritional dinners a week. The rest of the time, either one of my family members make it, we eat out or we get take out (not junk food), we have local stores and restaurants that provide prepared meals.
List of Organic Recipes
What is your Favorite Organic Recipe
Found or created a fantastic organic recipe and want to share with others?
Is there a meal your family loves?
Share it here and receive a free copy of these reports:
# Where Diets Go Wrong?
# You Can Have Healthy Skin.
# How To Make And Use Herb Preparations.
# Seven Tips to Accomplishing More Every Day of your Life!
# An Explanation of Life - What is Reality? - Why do people see life differently?
# Your 12 Point Plan for Personal Success.
Here is the list of basic foods I buy every week.
- Carrots – Large and small
- Red & Green Peppers
- Lettuce – mostly spinach leaves and mix greens (never iceberg – very little nutritional value)
- Kiwi (only if on sale)
- Pineapple – (whole much cheaper)
- Grapes (Either red or dark grapes – more nutritional)
- Any fresh fruit that is in season and on sale
Please note: Buy as much organic as you can especially with those with thin skin. The cost is slightly higher, but prices are coming down. You will see if you don’t buy much processes food and junk your grocery bill will be the same – maybe lower.
List of my Main Entrée
Chicken, Turkey, Hamburger, Salmon and Fish (I buy only hormone-free, no antibiotics and wild) – NO EXCEPTION
Beans – I buy Giant Nature’s Promise Organic
- Great Northern Beans (white)
- Garbanzo (Chickpea)
- Edamame (I usually buy this frozen)
I buy Organic Tomato Sauce and Spaghetti Sauce
any time it is on sale.
I use organic recipes for some of my meals, but most of the time it is very simple. Each night I use one of the following main entrées:
- Fish (tilapia, flounder, cod or anything mild)
- Pasta Dish
- Vegetarian Meal
- Hamburger (I use it in recipes, i.e. chili)
I use my crock-pot about 4x a month. I cook Chicken Noodle Soup, Veg. Soup, or Chili
(see dinner recipes).
As for sides dishes I cook the following:
- Cous Cous
- Brown Rice
- Small Red Potatoes
- Pasta (whole wheat – 100% whole wheat if you can find it and not too expensive)
- Any Fresh Vegetables. (such as cauliflower, broccoli or carrots) or a mix them if I don’t have much of one)
- Frozen Vegetables (always buy on sale and a lot of it.) Sometimes they are on sale for only $1 a bag, I buy 10 bags. This holds me for quite a few weeks and I don’t have to worry about it next time I go grocery shopping and my grocery bill is less).
It would be great if you can find organic frozen vegetables, that o.k. if you don’t, just make sure that the only thing in these bags is the vegetables. NO PRESERVATIVES, ADDITIVES or ANY KIND OF SAUCE (this is where the hidden junk is).
Besides buying frozen vegetables, I buy frozen raviolis, manicottis, and other types of Italian pasta. I was buying whole wheat, but sometimes they don’t carrying it, but if you can, please do. My kids love them.
Organic Recipes will continue be the best road to your health and your happiness in your life.
From Organic Recipes to Organic Homepage