The Real Cause of Hemorrhoids
Cause of hemorrhoids and what they want covered up
This can be a complex question to answer right away because few of the established media want you to understand what is really going on physiologically.
First of all, they will tell the following truths that conceal a greater incongruence once you understand our modern culture, diet, habits and how this effects you.
The most common reasons listed are:
Dry stool or constipation - this is said to cause anal irritation and straining during bowel movements. Through repeated irritation, it causes the veins in the walls to stretch and thus the hemorrhoid develops.
- Excessive stress - this causes the blood pressure in the anal area to concentrate and develop swelling over time. Combined with a force like anal irritation, it causes hemorrhoids.
- Pregnancy (for women only) - this is the same principle taught as the constipation theory.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol or caffeine - this is said to cause the dehydration of your body and thus creates the issue of rectal irritation from a force. ... and of course, they always have new theories to explain it.
However, I digress for a short controversy. None of these are the root cause and if you focus on conventional methods of treatment (including surgery), it will not do any good.
Holly Hayden is considered the #1 authority on natural hemorrhoid elimination and digestive health. She is the pioneer of the H Miracle system used to cure hemorrhoids and treat piles.
Grab her "Alternative Digestive Remedies" secret report valued at $39.99 absolutely FREE for a
proven new way on getting rid of hemorrhoids.
What causes hemorrhoids?
There are several theories about the cause of hemorrhoids, including inadequate intake of fiber, prolonged sitting on the toilet, and chronic straining to have a bowel movement (constipation).
These are just theories and does not have any strong experimental evidence.
Pregnancy is a clear cause of enlarged hemorrhoids though, again, the reason is not clear.
Tumors in the pelvis also cause enlargement of hemorrhoids by pressing on veins draining upwards from the anal canal.
One theory proposes that it is the shearing (pulling) force of stool, particularly hard stool, passing through the anal canal that drags the hemorrhoidal cushions downward.
Another cause of hemorrhoids suggests that with age or an aggravating condition, the supporting tissue that is responsible for anchoring the hemorrhoids to the underlying muscle of the anal canal deteriorates. With time, the hemorrhoidal tissue loses its mooring and slides down into the anal canal.
Once again, see the free report here.
From Cause of Hemorrhoids to Hemorrhoids Cures
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.